Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Now Own

One of these (my birthday gift from my parents. Thanks again, Mom & Dad!):


So that I can make lots of fun projects like these:


I LOVE my bed and it won't be made over anytime soon, but how cool is the idea? (For those of you who don't know, the white design is all vinyl that she cut with her Silhouette machine) I think what I love most about it is that it's easy to take off if you don't like it or when you've grown tired of it and do something else. I've also seen the vinyl used as faux wall paper or the Silhouette used to cut stencils used to paint faux wall paper. . .

With a new niece/nephew (to be determined in 12 hours! Hooray!) on the way, there are tons of cute ideas for onesies:


I am in LOVE with this shirt (and have been since it made its appearance around Valentine's Day HERE) and I am pretty sure that Zack needs one (not to mention a Batman shirt):


And, of course, there is always the general home decor possibilities:


Not to mention cards. . . scrapbooking (of which I don't really participate). . . AND, since the Silhouette can cut fabric, my mind is going nuts about some fabulous designs to applique. Now if only I had a minute to sit down and download the software onto my computer so I can get creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment