One of my favorite blogs to read is a knitting blog,
Alaskan Purl. I love Allison Haas' writing style and her designs. One of her designs is featured in the
Fall 2011 Twist Collective. So, I thought I would swing over and check out the patterns. I have this problem with knitting patterns-- the problem being that I fall in love with them and I have to have the pattern. My knitting skills are usually not up to snuff to actually make the product (though I hope to remedy that in the near future), so the patterns sit and collect and my pile grows ever larger. I am in love with so many patterns from Twist Collective! Here are just a few of my favorites.
If only they weren't sold separately for $6 or $7 per pattern. I would be more than happy to pay a book price to have a collection of the patterns, but how do I choose to buy them separately? How do I afford to buy them all separately? With the promise of fall and winter on the way, I am itching to get some needles out and attempt to finish some sort of cold weather project. This in no way helps my problem and these beautiful patterns are taunting me.
No comments:
Post a Comment