Monday, August 29, 2011

Things I've Been Meaning to Do

Yesterday I made some more t-shirt yarn and whipped up a rag rug. I'm not sure why it looks black, it's really a dark green. I'm also not sure what happened to the shaping. It's supposed to be oval, but ended up having some uniqueness to it. Perhaps tension? Perhaps not being exact in my yarn making was enough for the difference? For a free, rag project, I'm not too concerned about it.
I've decided to include some things I've been meaning to do as part of my 10 UFO's/WIP's for the month. They kind of count as UFO's, right? So, here are two items that I've repainted for the new house.

These 3 projects bring my total up to 7. I have one more re-paint that should be finished tomorrow and I am really close to having my Pottery Barn knock-off mirror complete. I might just make it after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment