Thursday, March 4, 2010

No More Excuses!

If you read our family blog, you already know about the tire adventure I went through today. As part of my reward, I've been catching up on my craft blogs. I know, I should be working on my project that my new yarn is creating, but I miss out on so many great things if I don't check the craft blogs every so often.

Anyhow, I was rewarded by finding this tutorial for a reversible car seat cover. While I don't particularly love everything about this one, it provides the basic idea so that I can adjust the fabric/look (don't care much for the pieced look).

I've been meaning to make at least one more carseat cover for Zack. He gets carsick and it seemed like such a great idea to have an extra one on hand. Currently, I have a towel in our "carsick kit" that he sits on so he doesn't have to sit on bare plastic when he gets sick and I have to throw the cover in a bag til we arrive at our destination. I haven't found the time because I figured it would be a lot of time for me to figure out how to make one. So glad I don't have to do all the figuring out, now. So glad people are willing to share their ideas and knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment