Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sponge Bombs

Yet another item that has been making an appearance just about everywhere in blog land-- Sponge Bombs. These took me about 10 minutes to make and the kids are loving them. They're inexpensive, too. I originally found them by Whipperberry but featured on A Little Tipsy.
Lena wasn't sure that she wanted to be throwing them at Zack or have them thrown at her. The kids were tried to find the bombs that had the same color combinations to make matches and they had fun splashing them in the pool. Until Rich joined in the fun and showed the kids how the throwing was done. After that, it's been a completely fun game of water bomb tag.
These were definitely worth making! They are less time than filling up water balloons and I didn't have to get wet like when I fill up the balloons. Not to mention they don't have the scare factor of a popping balloon for little kids, such as Phoebe. She can carry them around and have fun, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment