As of yet, I don't have any real crafts posted on this "craft" blog. *sigh* Not to worry-- that will soon be at an end. I have been working hard for about 2 months with my snippets of time on a project that I had hopes of finishing last night. All that remains is stitching on a border. Attempt one failed, but attempt two WILL be successful today!
Unfortunately, I MUST get grades in today, so attempt number two must wait until that is finished. All morning I've been procrastinating, catching up on my craft blogs because I haven't been online much this week. I must say that I am very unmotivated to grade papers when I have so many projects waiting my attention. June cannot arrive quick enough for me!
Since Monday is a holiday, the girls are getting together for part two of our "baby" craft day. I will wrap up a few more projects there. Come Tuesday (or Monday night, depending on time) I will finally have some completed projects to post.
I have been patiently waiting to buy yarn for a new project. I finally went to purchase the yarn yesterday, only to find that Michael's (the only store in Cache Valley that carries the particular yarn) did not have the colors I wanted. *sigh* I returned home and put an order in online. I am so anxious and excited to start this project! I want the yarn NOW! I don't want to have to wait! I suppose I should be grateful that we have technology and I can get the yarn via the internet. Wait until you see this project! Hopefully it will be finished shortly after the yarn arrives. I want to have it done before March is finished-- hopefully early in March. We'll see how quickly the package arrives.
No comments:
Post a Comment