This is a fast, easy project. I've been thinking I should buy a toddler/baby neck pillow for Zack for years. Everytime we go on long drives (or sometimes not so long drives) and Zack falls asleep, his head wobbles back and forth, or he ends up with it in some crazy position that does not look comfortable at all. I found a tutorial for this on Make it & Love it. I'm pretty sure that's my new favorite blog. I want to make everything on it.
Anyways, start to finish this only took me about 30 minutes. She (Make it & Love it girl) doesn't give you precise measurements, so I'm not 100% happy with mine. Some of the gaps between Zack's neck & the pillow are larger than I want, and the pillow itself I wish was a bit larger. I may end up making a new one. I let him choose the fabric from my stash, and he had to have the "letter stars." They were a bit big for the neck pillow, but it made him happy. He LOVES the pillow. We'll be going to Bluffdale on Martin Luther King Day, so we will see if it functions as desired. If it does, I'll keep it. If not, I will make a new one now that I have some idea about sizing. In the meantime, I've completed this project, which allows me to look at my inspiration sites. : ) I've also finished tying one quilt-- no pictures now because I have a few more to go to finish off the entire project it is for.
No comments:
Post a Comment