I feel like I've been working on this sweater/hat combo forever. I haven't. In all reality, it's only been a few months. Do you ever reach that point in a project where you are just so tired of it you want to push through and finish? That's where I was with this yesterday. I finished up all of the knitting and then I hit my least favorite part: tucking in all those yarn tails. I finished up today and the sweater and hat are in the package, ready to go to mommy-to-be this weekend. I still have a long way to go with my knitting and I hope that my mistakes aren't as obvious to her as they are to me. But, let's face it: it doesn't really matter what a baby wears, people are paying more attention to the cute baby than the clothes. Right??
Now that I've finished, I was at a loss for what to do with my snippets of time today. I think I've come to a conclusion about my Pottery Barn mirror paint/stain problem. More to come on that as I have time to finish it up. I am also going to make a block of the month quilt, which the ladies over at Among the Gum Trees are kindly offering up for free this year. I tend to not do much embroidery, so I bail part way through the project. For now, I figured it would be something to keep my hands busy and a good way to use up some stash fabric.
No comments:
Post a Comment