*If you are looking for the blessing gown post, it is below this one.*
This is a pattern for some very easy, very quick dishcloths.
Materials: Crochet hook size G
Sugar and Cream yarn (I use a cone, so I don't know an exact yardage. I'm sure one
ball would be enough, probably with leftovers)
Yarn needle
Ch 35.
Row 1: dc in 4th chain from hook and in each ch across. Ch 1.
Row 2: sc in next dc and in each dc across. Ch 3.
Row 3: skip first sc, dc in next sc and in each sc across. Ch 1.
Rows 4-end: Repeat rows 2-3 until dishcloth is square, ending on a Row 3. DO NOT CUT OFF.
Border: ch 1. *sc in same dc and in each dc across. 3 sc in corner dc. Working in sides of rows, 1 sc in each sc and 2 sc in each dc.* Repeat from * to * once. sc in dc (making 3 sc in beginning dc) and sl to beginning ch. Fasten off.
Using the yarn needle, weave ends of yarn in to dishcloth.
No comments:
Post a Comment