I dropped by Grandma's house and borrowed her light box so I can transfer an embroidery pattern to fabric. The girls and I have a date set for a Mile a Minute quilt with Grandma in May, so hopefully I will have more projects up and finished soon!
Monday, April 26, 2010
Needlepunch
I'm not sure what possessed me, but I decided that I needed to do some needlepunch, which I haven't done in years. If you're looking for a fast, easy project, try needlepunch. I had a hard time finding a pattern and thought about designing my own, but I was not feeling very creative. I dropped by Red Rooster (what a treat!) where Zack HAD to drag me upstairs. I was glad he was there when I discovered their only needlepunch patterns on clearance up there. I finished this piece for Jenn's birthday gift. It didn't turn out quite how I had envisioned, but it's the latest project I've completed. 
I dropped by Grandma's house and borrowed her light box so I can transfer an embroidery pattern to fabric. The girls and I have a date set for a Mile a Minute quilt with Grandma in May, so hopefully I will have more projects up and finished soon!
I dropped by Grandma's house and borrowed her light box so I can transfer an embroidery pattern to fabric. The girls and I have a date set for a Mile a Minute quilt with Grandma in May, so hopefully I will have more projects up and finished soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment